cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't not Load image

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I have a problem when load image for item master data.

If i load image from server machine, all client can view the image for item master data

But when i load image from any client machine is image didn't appear.

Could you help me. I have already set path for image is path of server.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on your problem description, I understand that all pictures are in the server. Here are couple of things to check at your side.

1. First make sure that the pictures are in a shared folder.

2. Administer full read access to all files in the folder.

3. Goto any client machine and type the full path of image location in Start -> Run window(e.g.
server\folder

\image.jpg)

If the image is displayed without any prompts or errors, the image will be visible in client.

Moreover, based on the network the image might take sometime to load. Give some time for the image to load while testing.

With Regards,

Kaatss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

The pictures is on client. I would like to load image form client to SAP.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mentioned this in your post......

I have already set path for image is path of server.

Since you have maintained the server path, probably it is not working. Can you check the local path as well, local filename etc.

With Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have already set path for image is path of server.

It's mean the patch in client is set
server\sap business one\bipmap\computer.

And i will load image form hard disk of client. Image is not show in item master data

If i load image form hard disk of server ( i transaction on server). It's ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the main conflict here.

1. The general settings has the path defined in the server.

2. The actual images are in the client.

How can the system read from client machine with a path defined in the server?

Hope you get the problem.

With Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Copy all the Images on server machine (bitmap folder)

Regards

Datta Kharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Attaching a picture from the client is not a problem, you don't need to copy the pictures to the server first as some others mentioned above.

It seems like you are doing everything correctly but probably you don't have the rights to the folder on the server, you should give read-write access for the user. Give access for the whole SAP Business One folder there.

Regards,

Nat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure you can explore to the path where the Pictures are stored.

ie. use explore and then try to navigate there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am fully aware it should work to upload image from client by B1 directly. However, to reduce the errors due to various reasons. It is better to copy the image to server first. It is more reliable method and the problem can be minimized.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with Gordon, but have any problem. When you copy all pictures to server, we can not classify picture you need because we only put the pictures in the same folder computer or people.

Ex: In computer folder we can not create more folders in order to store picture, this wil different with thw path of system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even if you select client file, it will be uploaded to the same shared folder. Only one folder can be used for this purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are you loading images from server?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The easy solution is: always copying image files to server first and load images later. It is not reliable when you load file from client and copy to the shared path in the same time.

Thanks,

Gordon