cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fv50 validations or user exits

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there all,

The whole requirement is in this way the client wants to make the assignment no as the emp no (pernr) and all the pernr's are put in one G/L account so when ever the end user is trying to put a employee no or the pernr it has to check the database and it the empno is there then park the document and if it is not there dont park (throw an error message)

i am trying to put a check on the assignment no in the T-code fv50 with the help of the BTE 1140. I am able to do it succesfully but the problem is that when i am using an f-02 it is either showing a dump.

What should i do ?

which BTE should i use if 1140 is not correct?

or any useful information would be handy

waiting for your reply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use GL validations tcode OB28. There you can use any of the BSEG and BKPF tables for the posting.

You will need to use the user exit RGGBR000 to check the emp no and permr against the database.

please assign points if helpful as a way to say thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dave

thank a ton for the reply i had gone through the validations and was able to do it but as you said to work out with the exit in validations using RGGB000 which i am not able to understand and work ou with kindly if possible any help on that would be gr8...

thanks and regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here's a sample of some validation code in RGGB000. Assign V103 in your validation rules and it goes here;

You need ABAP skills to create this.

FORM V103 USING B_RESULT.

tables PRPS.

MOVE PRPS-PRCTR TO CSKS-KOSTL.

IF CSKS-KOSTL+4(1) BETWEEN '0' AND '9'.

SHIFT CSKS-KOSTL RIGHT DELETING TRAILING SPACE.

OVERLAY CSKS-KOSTL WITH '0000000000'.

ENDIF. " RJZFed

CLEAR CSKS-BUKRS. " in case no hit...

SELECT BUKRS INTO CSKS-BUKRS FROM CSKS

UP TO 1 ROWS

WHERE KOKRS = 'OMX'

AND KOSTL = CSKS-KOSTL

AND DATBI GE SY-DATUM

AND DATAB LE SY-DATUM

AND BUKRS = PRPS-PBUKR. " look for the expected 1

ENDSELECT.

IF CSKS-BUKRS IS INITIAL. " not found...

B_RESULT = B_FALSE.

ELSE.

B_RESULT = B_TRUE.

ENDIF.

ENDFORM. "V103