cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

is it possible to assign priority to sales order like high priority/medium etc.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think there is standard funstionality for assigning priority to sales order. Because the sales order priority will be dependent on Customer Priority, Customers Delivery priority and Shipping Condition.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you give delivery priority high or normal, you can view it in the shipping tab page of sales order over view screen.

i.e. 01 -- High

02 -- Normal

Or

Go to item data of sales order and go to shipping tab page.

Here also you can see.

Regards

Ashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Will you be more clear on sales order pirorty please.

Koganti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Raja mentioned there is no standard functionality in SD to maintain the Order as High or low priority.

It depends on the Delivery priority field from the customer master.

The delivery priority is used to differentiate the High priority and low priority which in turn decide the scheduling of the order.

regard,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if suppose in cust master if i give delivery priority as high -

1. while creating sales order - how can i know while creating sales order , this cust has high priority -will there be any popup?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

High priority doesn't give any pop up. It means while creating delivery from your sales order that particular customer will be on high priority.

Suppose you have only 5 items in stock and two different customer applied for 5-5 qty each, then the customer with delivery priority will get these 5 item.

Hope it clears your doubt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No there will not be any Pop up, As suggested Delivery priority high means that customer will be given priority on the product as well as for delivery. It also depends on Shipping conditions.

Thanks,

Raja