cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bid Invitation - BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am implementing BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI for performing some validations during the below scenarios.

1) User Checks the Bid Invitation while creating or changing the bid invitation.

2) User Saves the Bid Invitation while creating or changing the bid invitation.

3) User Publishes the Bid Invitation while creating or changing the bid invitation

My question is can I use the BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI for all of my above requirements or any other BADI's I will have to use?

The BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI does not bring all required information for my validations. Looks like this BADI brings the following information:

Object Type Scenario (FLT_VAL)

GUID

IV_MODE

IV_PARK

IV_SAVE

How to get other user input values? Do I have to use function modules like BBP_PD_BID_GETDETAIL using the GUID? or have to use differrent FM's?

I am also interested to know when I am using this BADI how to I know whether user pressed "SAVE" or "CHECK" or "PUBLISH"???

Appreciate any kind of help or inputs?

Sincerely,

GM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks HTH. I will try and if I issue will open another thread.

Sincerely,

GM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the badi "BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI" only for the 1st case ie.User Checks the Bid Invitation while creating or changing the bid invitation ....which means that the user clicks on the button 'CHECK'.

For all other actions,you can use the badi "BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI".

You can get all the other details for the bid invitation using the FM "BBP_PD_BID_GETDETAIL" by passing the GUID.

You can check the actions(whether publish or hold or save) by checking the parameter SY-UCOMM e.g for the button PUBLISH,the sy-ucomm value is 'PUBL'.,for SAVE it is 'SAVD' .

So you can always add the condition based on the SY-UCOMM i.e. action taken in the CHANGE BADI,and then the logic in the badi will be processed only for that action.

HTH.