Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lead Time recalculation/update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement in my project is the following:

I have a lead time for one material of 10 days. After two months I have recieved 2 PO's, one with 14 days and other with 12 days. The new lead time should be 13 days.

There is any way to calculate this and update the material master?

Thanks in advance,

Guiza

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

paul_shrewsbury2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure what version you are running, but you could try WPDTC - Planned Delivery Time Calculation. You can choose what data to use for the recalculation and what master data to update (e.g. info record, material master or vendor master).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

We are implementing the ECC 6.0 version, but I dind't know about WPDTC, this is a program that I run at SE38 t-code? If you have any documention or can detail more I'll appreciate.

Thanks,

Guilherme

paul_shrewsbury2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Guilherme,

WPDTC is the TCode that you run to calculate the planned delivery time. This transaction is available as of version 4.7. Currently we are upgrading from 4.7 to ECC 6.0 and it still exists in 6.0. There is a good description at this link in the SAP Help Library.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/EN/f3/41b53c4d36265ce10000000a114084/frameset.htm|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/EN/f3/41b53c4d36265ce10000000a114084/frameset.htm]

This program gives you a report of what the planned delivery times are in the info record, material master, vendor, and the calculated PDT based on documents and actual deliveries in the system. You select the items you wish to change and click the Change Planned Delivery Time button. You get a pop-up to verify you want to change the values. Basically, this is a mass change tool for planned delivery time similar to physical inventory transaction MIBC - Set Cycle-Counting Indicator that calculates and changes the material master indicators.

Hope this helps,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul,

This is exactly what I need but this transaction is only available for SAP Retail. I'll try to copy this transaction from another system to my client.

Thanks,

Guiza

paul_shrewsbury2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Guiza,

What system are you running? Our 4.7 and ECC 6.0 systems are straight out of the box. No SAP add-on solutions like IS-Oil, IS-Retail, PLM Extension, etc. Hope you are successful.

Regards

mike_yuen3
Explorer
0 Kudos

As per Paul, you do not need Retail to run this tcode. i would recommend not setting the flag 'eval partial deliveries' since this generates a weighting calculated planned delivery time using SAP logic with factors in the number of POs by vendor/material. the report will still factor in partial deliveries regardless so it appears to be semantics at this point.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jasonm2
Contributor
0 Kudos

We wrote a custom program to do such calculation. If you need more info, let me know.

Thanks

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JM,

Yes i would like to receive more information about this development.

Thanks in advance,

Guilherme