cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment cost - VI01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please detail the configuration steps require to activate shipment cost. We create transportation using VT01N for the outbound deliveries. To create a shipment cost document using VI01 for the transportation, what are the mandatory steps to follow?

Please detail the configuration steps to be maintained to activate shipment cost and how to create shipment cost document for the shipment using VI01.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Victor,

I have read that you have resovled this issue I would appreciate if you can kindly let me as to how you solved this I am stuck up from quite some time, in VI01 the net value and tax amount is Zero, hence kindly provide me with required details, as to where I committed the mistake or I have missed some configuration step.

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Parvez Khot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the below points.

1. You need to maintain condition records (T.code - TK11) for the condition types assigned in your pricing procedure.

2. Then goto VT02N enter your shipment number, under u2018shipment cost calculationu2019 tab assign your pricing procedure then automatically the values will be carried out from the condition records to the shipment cost.

PS: With configuration we can also set default pricing procedure to determine.

Thanks.

Edited by: Victor Collins on May 5, 2009 3:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Victor,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response, with reference to the same I would like to inform you that despite of following the steps I am getting the same problem where by the shipment cost is Zero in VI01, if your time permits could you kindly do some value addition in terms of helping me out to find out what config error I might have committed.

Looking forward for your prompt reponse.

Kind Regards,

Parvez khot

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please detail the configuration steps require to activate shipment cost. We create transportation using VT01N for the outbound deliveries. To create a shipment cost document using VI01 for the transportation, what are the mandatory steps to follow?

Please refer below link document for configuration details

http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=shipmentcostconfiguration+%2Bsap&meta=&aq=f&oq=

Please detail the configuration steps to be maintained to activate shipment cost and how to create shipment cost document for the shipment using VI01.

Enter shipment numer in VI01 then enter and save the document.It will create the shipment cost document.