cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to add more field in the selection screen in tcode crm_dno_monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the transaction code crm_dno_monitor, i need to add extra fields in selection screen. Do we have any way to add fields in the standard tcode crm_dno_monitor.

Thanks

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you need to add 5 fields on ticket screen then use EEWB enhancement.

The ticket screen transaction is crmd_order which even opens up after you double click the ticket no from crm_dno_monitor report list.

for crm_dno_monitor you can have the BADI CRM_DNO_MONITOR which will add later the column for the fields which you can add using EEWB

Check the following blog which guide you for custom field creation using EEWB

/people/bruyneel.guillaume/blog/2008/06/13/service-desk-implementation-guide-part-ii

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gates,

I need to add more input fields in the selection screen of tcode crm_dno_monitor not in the ticket screen. Is there any way we can do it?

Thanks

Prasad

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Saravanaprasad,

You cannot modify/customize the selection screen for crm_dno_monitor

You need to modify the standard in case if Standard is really not helping you.

Also Check if there are any enhacement point provided for the same

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

I looked for the enhancement point for the selection screen for crm_dno_monitor

but i could not able to find one. Is SAP provided any exit for the selection screen crm_dno_monitor.

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can take advantage of the BADI CRM_DNO_MONITOR and write your own update_list method for the badi implemenation.

Best regards,

Lament

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gates,

The method in the BADI is called after the selection screen appears. I looked for the exit related to the selection screen i can not find one.

Thanks

Prasad