Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Sneak preview 640 Installtion Problems

Hello to all.

I downloaded and installed Sneak Preview. It went fine, I added NSP to my Logon Pad and logged on.

After I logged off and tried to log on again I kept getting the "Connection refused" error. I determined that the 620 BSP version was my problem.

I uninstalled 620 and 640 and started the re-install.

I got the folllowing error in phase 10 of 23: An error occured while processing service:SAPNETWEAVER 2004s>Lifecycle Management>system copy>maxdb>target system>central system>based on as-abap>central system installation.

I determined that the BSP and NSP instances were my problem.

I searched SDN extensively and tried a variety of suggestion to delete these instances. I followed the instructions in OSS notes 572836, 599129, and 412466 but could not solve my problem.

I have tried dbmcli but get a message that J2E/BSP/NSP do not exist. I used SDBUNINST and got the message that instance NSP was found and to delete it first.

I tried to us the Remove Program feature in the Control Panel to remove the Maxdb components but get a logon error when using user control, dbm, superdba, dba and any other user ID I could find for Maxdb 7.6.00.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question