Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions on ROS

s0004552423
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are implementing SAP SRM 5 and intend to use ROS in our landscape. I have 2 issues with ROS

1. In the ROS Preselect screen, under the u2018Documentu2019 tab, I am unable to attach documents. The attachment functionality is working fine for all other Purchasing documents.

2.In the ROS Preselect screen, there are 2 tabs with the same contents u2013 u2018Documentsu2019 and u2018Contactu2019. Both the tabs display the option to attach documents. I understand that the contents in u2018Contactu2019 tab are incorrect. However, I am unable to figure out how to remove that tab or get the right contents in that tab.

Can someone guide me?

Thank you,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

PLs execute report REPAIR_BDS_OC1.This inserts the missing configuration data into the corresponding tables and the attachment will work

HTH.

BR,

Deepti.

s0004552423
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

I executed that report and documents are now getting attached. Thank you. Full points awarded!

Referring to my other question - In the preselect screen, why do we have the same screen (the document attachments option) under 'Document' and 'Contact' tabs?

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Deepti

i had the same issue, i've executed the report but all red messages are shown by the system. I can upload the attachment in ROS but i cannot display them!

suggestions?

regards

andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have the same problem! when i use REPAIR_BDS_OC1 report all the messages are red, how can i do to repair it

thanks a lot for your answer.

Alfredo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have the same problem! when i use REPAIR_BDS_OC1 report all the messages are red, how can i do to repair it

Alfredo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Alfredo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Alfredo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Alfredo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Alfredo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Alfredo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Alfredo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Alfredo

Answers (0)