cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG1 Cut Over data

0 Kudos

Hello

We r abt to Go-Live on a project. Please let me know where and how do we upload RG1 opening balances.

In table J_2iRG1BAL..which firlds should I use to upload the data?..will appreciate if you can tell me in detail.

Apart from RG1, which other CIN related data needs to be uploaded in the system?..we are going by a back-log strategy where-in the customer is going to manually key-in sale order, deliveries and billing for the month of April'09 in the system.

Warm Regards

Prashant.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the table J_2iRG1BAL you have to mention Form field as loosed or packed from date you give as golive date, and to up date the stocks for opening: generally you post opening stock with 561 movement, system wii show all these material documents in updation of of rg1 register J1I5, just update with document post date RG1

regards

0 Kudos

Hello

Thankyou so much for the reply....I need some clarification...

in the table J_2iRG1BAL which fields do i use to input the opening balances??? and in which T.code should i execute this table?? SE11 or SE16...this is the first time I am doing this..so please treat me as a complete fresher to this process and let me know..

In T.code I input the values for exgrp, User name, Material, date and saved it. is this correct?? coz when I execute the report with all these values its asking me for a variant..I do not know what is a variant and what its used for..

If you can please explain me the process in detail..will be a great help!!

Thankyou so much!

Warm Regards

Prashant.

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use SE16 for defining the material form type There you give Excise group,Date(golive), Material and Material Form type no need to give plant and alll the details just give User name & entry date for your future reference.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the note 951955 in which clear information is given regarding initial upload of RG1 balance.

Regards

MBS

Answers (0)