cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rri

Former Member
0 Kudos

have created 3 queries 1,2,3.

The flow is 1-2,2-1,1-3,3-1,2-3,3-2. These are sender and receiver queries.

the 1 st report has say calmonth and 2nd cal quarter.the 1st report has say 6 months displayed in output. but for few months there are no values in the cube. so its empty. so when i jump to 2nd query its working fine. But when i jump back from 2nd to 1 st query, its displayng the values for only those months which are having value and not for the calmonths which does not have values?

so what assignments should i make to get the all the cal months which has no values , to be displayed when i jump to this query?

i have made only generic and default * selection.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bharathsap
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you invoke a target Query from a Source Query, the source query will be filtered automatically on the characteristic value from which you invike the context menu. And when you return to the source query, only those filtered values will be displayed.

In your case, my understanding is that you invoke context menu by right clicking on a particular calmonth - say January. Now only the first quarter will be displayed in the target Query. And again if you switch back to the source query, Jan Feb and March will be displayed.

The solution for this might be to right click on the name of the characteristic (heading) and jump to the target query and get back to the source query by invoking the context menu by clicking the characteristic (heading) in the target query.

Regards,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for ur reply,

i click on the header of the hierachy(say liquidity item), then jump from fiscal year to quarter adn then jump back to fiscalyear. here while jumping back, when i click on the header, i am not getting for all the months which are not having values but for the months which has values.

Answers (0)