Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales document types??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to separate the sales process for 2 different type of customers:

Type 1 - for customers where there is a net value associated and this has delivery note and delivery related billing document and subsequent accounting processes.

Type 2 - for customers where the net value is zero still there is delivery document and a zero value billing document but no accounting.

Is this possible by creating 2 different sales order types?

Please advise.

Any help appreciated.

Meghna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meghna

You have to go with 2 sales document types and Maintain customers in one account group , then create two pricing procedures.

For Type 1 , Maintain Pricing procedure 1 , with net value

for Type 2 , Maintain Pricing procedure 2 , with net value as Zero

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinath.

How can I stop the creation of accounting document for Type 2 customers - I just need a billing document with a zero value but no further process.

Is this possible?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meghna

Go to VOFA and check the indicator Automatic accounting posting

Check the link which will help you

[https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=25393068&messageID=7170051]

What is your requirement can you let us know ?

Regards

Srinath

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Basically if a billing document is saved with a zeo value then for that billing document accounting document will not get generated in the standard

Standard itself is designed to match your requirements only

The pricing procedure can be configured so that the net value determined will be zero

Have a different order type

Have a separate document pricing procedure for that order type

In item category determination assign TANN for that doc type for any combination of item category group,usage and item category of higher level item

Have a pricing procedure which has only condition type R100 with requirement 55 and alt base value 28 and assign it to your sales area CPP and this DPP

Now whenever you put any order for this doc only the R100 condition type will be applied and it will give 100% discount because your item category is TANN

I have worked on this and able to save this order with zero value and the same value can be carried to billing that is 0 value

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raja.

I'll test this and let you know if it worked.

Meghna

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I agree what you said Raja , for that reason only we need to go with another order type and we have to go with TANN or R100 with requirement 55 & base value 28.

But we can even configure with another pricing procedure where the net value can be Zero and then the accounting document can also be generated

Regards

Srinath

Answers (0)