Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of users based on country

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to get the complete list of users based on country.The report should contain following fields: User id / Alias / First name / Last name / User Group / e mail address.How can I get those fields.Please help me on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Gopi L.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

The data in the following tables will give you all the information you have requested.

I will leave it up to you to piece it together using a technique/tool which suits you.

V_USERNAME

USR02

USR21

ADRP

ADR6

USREFUS

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use USR03 , USER_ADDR , USER_ADDRS.

Regards

Karthika

0 Kudos

> You can use USR03

If you're on an older system, maybe. In ECC 6 this is a very empty table.

0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

> You can use USR03 , USER_ADDR , USER_ADDRS.

> Regards

> Karthika

Hi Karthika

The problem with these is that they won't show email - that is the tricky one to find.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there,

I am trying to have the same report but within the SAP Community.. Do you know how to do that, please?

Kind regards, Massimo

0 Kudos

> but within the SAP Community..

Please explain what you want a bit further.

0 Kudos

There is already an SDN Community Map - but it is voluntary to join and add yourself to a country.

I heard that there was also a new one in the making but have not followed up on it further.

Are we talking about the same thing here?

Cheers,

Julius

Hank
Explorer
0 Kudos

In ecc6 by using the SVQI Quickviewer you will be able display the requested fields. Using some of the same tables mention in the responses you already received.

v_usr_name

usr02

adr6

Use the quickviewer to display you results ...

Sapsec-HB