cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed messages are all red in monitor after they have been confirmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have noticed that despite confirming an SLFN Support Message Ticket while still within the SLA and therefore showing green on the transaction monitor, the monitor still goes red in transaction monitor even though the message is confirmed when the due date is reached.

Should the monitor stay at the same status when it was confirmed.

Thanks

Simon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Monitor is red if the deadline is crossed and wil be green within the deadline,

Status of the ticket doesnt have any impact .....Monitor is monitoring the time line.

Therefore if you post a ticket and resolves in 3 days(standard time) the ticket monitor will be green but if you are still working or taken more than 3 days to close the ticket say 4 or 5 days the monitor will be red

If you want you can modify or create or own z date profile for the service desk ticket from IMG.

Actually it is useful if want to generate a report to know how many ticket are closed within the time line.

Hope it resolve ur doubt.

Regards

Prakhar

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Apr 28, 2009 3:37 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response.

Just to clarify.

If a ticket is raised on the 1st of May with a deadline of 4th of May.

I close the ticket on the 2nd of May.

When I look at completed tickets on the 3rd of May the monitor for this ticket will be green.

When I look at completed tickets on the 5th of May the monitor for this ticket will be red, even though the ticket was closed on the 2nd of May within the deadline.

Simon

Answers (0)