cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Row Repeater Highlighing

0 Kudos

Hi,

I've notice a problem in RowRepeater.

I binded a singleton node, with 0..1 selection cardinality, to a row repeater element.

When I change LeadSelection of this element, through code, graphically anything changes... highlighting doesn't move and stays on the last selected one.

The UI doesn't seem to refresh rowrepeater when lead selection changes... any idea?

Regards,

Luisa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I met the sampe problem. Could you please assist?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is some info and sample code on how to bind to row repeater is mentioned here.

Check if it helps:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/44/93d3792e8c60d6e10000000a114a6b/frameset.htm

regards,

Lakshmi

Edited by: Lakshmi Reddi on May 15, 2009 1:28 PM

0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for reply.

I'm using Web Dynpro Java, and my problem isn't how to bind to Row Repeater.

I've already bind the row repeater to a singleton node but if change lead selection on the node via code, the selection, in fact, changes (i.e. if I print some attribute of the new selection, they're correct) but graphically it doesn't refresh.

My situation is:

I have a view with a rowrepeater and two buttons.

The first button changes the lead selection on row repeater, and if I click the second button, I print some attributes of the node associated with the row repeater in another view.

If I click the first button to change the selection, graphically I don't see any changes, the highlighting doesn't move, but when I click the second button, It prints the correct values.

Has anyone meet the same problem??

Thanks and regards,

Luisa.

former_member206242
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is some issue with the highlighting of a record in a row repeater control, if the record is selected programatically in the application code using <contextnode>.setLeadSelection() method.

The issue only happens if the new selected record is seen in the same page, if you scroll the refresh is happening.

The issue is being looked upon and fix will be available soon.

Regards,

Nipun

Edited by: Nipun Dev on May 18, 2009 3:03 PM

0 Kudos

Thanks Nipun,

it's exactly the problem that I notice.

Also images don't refresh if they're in row repeater.

If I change the image via code in the first row, it stays in the first visible row even if I scroll down.

Maybe is the same problem (I hope )

Thanks again!

Luisa

0 Kudos

Hi,

I solved the problem about images.

Before I put the images into Caption elements (I bind the attribute of the image path into imageSource)... so images didn't refresh correctly! (Maybe this is a problem).

Now I put the images into Image elements and the problem is solved.

I'm waiting now for the issue to solve the problem about highlighting.

Thanks to all!

Luisa

Answers (0)