cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages struck in Queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am doing a IDoc to JDBC scenarios ,the number of IDoc hitting XI is huges.Most of them pass XI successfully and create records in XI.But some of them get stuck in Queue.I can see them in SMQ2.When I check them they are struck there with the error "SQL error in the database when accessing a table".I when through other thread with the same error.It was suggested to increase the tablespace.My question is which tablespace to increase ,is it the DB tablespace or the XI tablespace?I am using SQL Server as the DB.I was told that there is no tablespace concept in SQL Server.So,does it mean that I need to increase the table space of XI ,if so how to do that?

Thanks,

Venu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Kindly check this [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c4/3a71c8505211d189550000e829fbbd/content.htm]

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In Config tool increase the heap Memory.Ask your basis guys to do this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In XI there are Tables which are used to maintain the data

So aks Basis guys to work out on this, they can Resolve it

Regards

Seshagiri

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to increase tabe space of database.

Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

we had similar issue, in our case it was IDOCPIIDOC scenario, at sending side the R/3 system used to collect IDOCs in thousands, and when sending it could send only 100 IDOCs after that it gives 'table space' error, so the Basis team increased the table space at R/3 side to send as many IDOCS via XML port to PI system..