cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message (Data) getting lost after JMS Content Conversion(Sender)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to see the message in the pipeline after JMS Content Conversion and it goes thru mapping(I have put trace info in UDF), the target elements gets created but there is no data.

During message transformation there is no data.. Any idea??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the outbound and inbound datatype for this JMS scenario.

Thanks,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>the target elements gets created but there is no data.</i>

Where did you check this? In sxmb_moni?

Did you try testing your mapping in the integration repository?

Did the mapping execute successfully with the values in the target?

Regards,

Smitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i checked this in sxmb_moni..and yes if i test my mappings only then result is there and everything is fine. The problem is at runtime the data gets lost somewhere..as i mentioned i debugged it thru trace..Data does not get transfered to the source structure..but i am able to see the data in the moni..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You say that you are able to view your message in moni. That means it is reaching xi. The problem then, lies somewhere in the reciever adapter. What is your scenario actually?

Have you checked the adapter status in RWB?

In RWB->component monitoring->adapter monitoring.

Check the status o your receiver adapter here.

Also, if you double click on your receiver adapter, it should give you a list of communication channels that use this adapter. Check the text next to your communication channel.

Does the text have an error message in it?

Regards,

Smitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smitha,

I was traveling therefore could not reply, yes as i mentioned in my initial post that message is reaching XI pipeline and i am able to see the contents (payload) but the data(payload) is not available during message transformation.. This is my problem.. It is not related to Receiver Adapter..

If you want then i can send screen shots to you

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Himanhsu,

In SXMB_MONI, check the incoming payload. Does it contain the data? If yes, then there is some problem with the mapping. if no, then there is some problem on the content conversion.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Yes the data is available in Moni, i have removed all my transformations but still the data is not available to the source structure..

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Himahsu,

Copy the incoming XMl payload and then paste in your Interface mapping and test your interface mapping.

I think this will let you know why the mapping is failing.

Regards,

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

Just check this blog on how to test mapping,

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

if i test my mappings only with the same payload it works perfectly..that is why the confusion is??

The problem is somehow the data even after coming to XI it is not available during message transformations

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

Can you drop me a mail with the screen shots of your MONI.

My mail id is available in my business card.

Bhavesh