cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qm notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, GR done against PO. Insp lot generated, results recording done. all the parts are defective- shown using qa32. while searching the auto generated notification not found. Pls advice how to see auto generated notification no? Is there any setting req to generate auto notification upon defects result? pls help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check following:

SPRO -> QM -> Quality inspection -> inspection lot creation -> Maintain inspection type -> Select insp type and go in details mode.

In inspection result tab enter required QN type and indicator one QN per insp lot.

It would resolve your problem

Thanks!!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check the table QMEL Notification header against the Inspection lot in SE16 or in QM02.

I hope moment you enter the defect record and save the result recording,system will activate the

notification. I just tried it now..I could see the automatic notification got created aginst the inspection lot.

Just verify the notification type whether it has been mapped with notification category(02) and

parameter "Customer complaint"?

Regards

Anbu

Edited by: Anbu C on Apr 28, 2009 7:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi YS,

If the characteristic is rejected during valuation in RR, system can automatically create Defect record.

To do this please check if Automatic Defect Recording is active in the Chracteristic Control Indicator and the corresponding Defect codes (catalog type 9) are assigned for the characteristic.

The defect record is initially inactive and the records are stored internally in Quality Notification as "Defect Recording" and "Notification Outstanding".The screen sequence will guide you to the next step need to activate Notification subsequently.

This should resolve.

Thanks,

RAVI.