Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to refund Sales Tax in 2007 A

What is the best way to refund Sales Tax to a customer that was overcharged in SAP 2007A. They have not paid the tax yet but I need to give them a Credit memo for the tax.


Don Shields

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question