cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Substitution rule (OBBH). New fields

Former Member

Dear all,

When I try to create a new step in a substitution rule (level 2 - line item) the system shows a window with the fields available for susbtitution but I need another one that is available available as condition.

Is it possible add more fields in the list of fields availables for substitution ? How ? The filed is MWSKZ and I want clean it during a batch input.

Regards

Renato Graneiro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Renato Graneiro,

Additional Fields for Substitution

Steps to do:

1. Modify table GB01, boolean class 009. This field XXXXX by default is marked as X, which means "excluded from substitution". This X should be removed. This table GB01 is not transportable, so do it separately in all clients in all boxes that you have.

2. Configure table GB01C as I mentioned in my 1st message. This is transportable.

3. Execute report RGUGBR00 for the FI application area and the application callup point *.

It will make this field open for LI substitution in FI document.

Regards,

Kiran

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renato,

For your requirement those field is not available in header or line item level in substitution so first we can get those field through this way

If you want Payment Block BSEG/BKPF-MWSKZ in line item level .

Go to SM30 there Give Program name VWTYGB01 select maintain button.

There select the table BSEG/BKPFand field names MWSKZ and remove the check box exculde flag for those field.

May be this information is useful to you

If you have any doubt feel free to ask

Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Tcode SM30, table VWTYGB01, and be careful with Class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your answer. I didn't find the table VWTYGB01. Could it be because I'am working with 4.6C ?

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This table VWTYGB01, is not avaliable in 4.6C. Take help from ABAPer to add this field MWSKZ in table.

Rgds

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

check table:GB01, you can add the field in this table.

After you set up the substitution, run program:RGUGBR00 to ensure it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Thanks for your answer but I continue with some questions:

1- I tried to use SE16 to update but received the following message: Table maintenance not allowed for table GB0. Is there a specific transaction to update this tables? Do I need an ABAP programmer to do it ?

2- How can I know the correct parameters for the field MWSKZ or TXJCD when I fill this table ? Ex; BOOLCLASS, CLASSTYPE (probably S), BCLTAB ( COBL ?)

I intend to run it during line item filling for FB01.

Best regards

Renato Graneiro