cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pushing data into ccms cache disabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I try to connect all the SAP systems to SAP Solution Manager in order to monitor these via RZ20.

My approach:

1) SAP system double stack (ABAP + J2EE)

--> Installation of SAPCCMSR agent + CCMSPING on the satelite system via commando >ccmsping -R push

2) SAP system contains only ABAP stack

--> installation of SAPCCM4X agent + + CCMSPING on the satelite system via commando >ccmsping -R push

My problem:

by some of system I get the error in tcode RZ20 of SOLMAN:

No MTE cann be generated

The appropriate error in SAPCCMSR.log or SAPCCM4x.log is:

WARNING: RFC client functionality configured, but logon failed for [SM2:000:CSMREG] ==> pushing data into CCMS cache disabled.

When I deinstall the SAPCCMSR/SAPCCM4x agent and CCMSPING then I MTE data can be shown in SOLMAN, because the data will be delivered by RFC destination SM_<SID><CLNT><SYSNR>_READ or _TRSUTED

Question:

How can I get the MTE data by usage of SAPCCMSR/SAPCCM4x agent + CCMSPING?

Thank you very much!

regargs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

'

1) SAP system double stack (ABAP + J2EE)

--> Installation of SAPCCMSR agent + CCMSPING on the satelite system via commando >ccmsping -R push

2) SAP system contains only ABAP stack

--> installation of SAPCCM4X agent + + CCMSPING on the satelite system via commando >ccmsping -R push

'

Both of your aaproaches seem to be wrong. Please go throughly via following help.sap.com and all it's tree links

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e2/eff640fa4b8631e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

And, very excellent SAP tutor guides at SDN, both for sapccm4x, sapccmsr and ccmsping

[original link is broken]

[original link is broken]

thanks

Bhudev

Former Member
0 Kudos

'but logon failed for SM2:000:CSMREG '

It clearly states, that you have given wrong login credentials for user CSMREG, recheck it.

thanks

Bhudev