cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Split single file into multiple files and send to different system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement like...my incoming file(single file) needs to be split into multiple files based on a field "Credit control area".and then route it into different systems according to system name.

In mapping i am able to split the source file into multiple files.

but however, I am not able to route the files to different system.

Kindly help me

Regards,

Anu Singhal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anu,

You should use "enhanced receiver determination" for that. If you are using Receiver determination conditon then if condition satisfied it will allow the whole payload to target.It will not split as you required.

Enhanced Interface determination used for split the payload into multiple files.But your requirement split the payload according to Credit control area changed.

just follow the below steps.

1.Create mapping for the Credit control area to receiver service.

2.Create mapping source file to target.(1st receiver(Like if you have 2 receiver in Credit control area create two standard mapping and standard interface)

3.create enhanced receiver determination.

4.For each receiver create Interface determination and receiver agreement.

For Reference check the below blog..

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3343] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards,

Prakasu.M

former_member732072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

Please have a look at this link and see if it helps

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly see this

u need not use enhaced receiver determination use enhaced interface determination for detail see this

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/42/ed364cf8593eebe10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm]

for defining the condition for the receiver see this

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/a513f2632c332ce10000000a11466f/frameset.htm]

for each receiver u will have to create communication channel and receiver agreenment

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Similar query here

Regards,

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use XPATH option (checking the field of choice) in the IB-Directory's Receiver Determination.

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have given the condition in Receiver Determination.

I have 1 target MT,

In mapping I have used (0..1) for target mesage type. I am able to successfully create multiple messages.

But I am not able to split the target data to specific receiver.

I have used enhanced receiver determination.

Kindly help, where am I wrong?

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In mapping I have used (0..1) for target mesage type. I am able to successfully 
create multiple messages.

how is it possible to split the message into multiple target messages if target cardinality is set to 0..1?

In message mapping and interface mapping you need to change the cardinality to 0..unbounded.

Interface determination: /people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

Receiver determination: /people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

For splitting into different files from single file you might be havjng different MT for each targeted file.

In interface determination chose enhanced reciever determination and we can have different inbound interfaces and similarly we can have different reciever aggrements for each inbound interface right.

Only one interface mapping but different inbound interfaces and reciever agreements as well for creating different files.

Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have only 1 target message for both the receiver.

In message mapping, the occurence of mesages of target structure is (0..unbounded)

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you used the condition in reciever determination based on so and so system name field in source it needs to go to so and so system and for each recieving system we need to have each reciever agreement in that corresponding system

Regards,

Chandra.

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

You have to use the enhanced interface determination Also, Goto Interface determination there press enhanced and give interface mapping and your target Interface there.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have used enhanced receiver determinatin only..

I have 2 receiver system, 2 CC , 2 Interface determination and 2 receiver agreement

both the interface determination are enahnced.

In receiver determination I have given condition to choose the right receiver based on value.

The problem is at target, 4 files are getting created instead of 2 files (1 for each receiver).

I understand that problem is both the interface detemination are splitting the file hence files are getting duplicate

Please help.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the context of the element mapped to the root node of your target messages....are you facing the same issue when you test the mapping in IR?

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

If you are using enahnced Interface determination and then also you are getting problem with duplicate records means it is the problem with Receiver determination. Check the condition there. Give the exact XPath.I think condition is satisfying at everytime that is the reason you are getting Duplicate records.

Check it and let me know stii problem is there.

Thanks.

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

-->Check the Receiver(inbound) interfaces which you assigned for 2 receiver Agreements.

-->And also check the Communication Channels which you assigned in Receiver Agreements.

-->In Receiver determination based on the condition select the Business system(Service).

Thanks

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

I think you can have only one interface determination where in you need to choose enhanced option as such you will have only one interface mapping and you can add as many inbound interfaces as you need.

Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

When I used Enhanced Interface determination, I cannot add multiple inbound interfaces

Please try yrself, and if you can then kindly let me know

Thanks,

Anu

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

When I used Enhanced Interface determination, I cannot add multiple inbound interfaces

If you Specify 2 Inbound interfaces in Interace Mapping that interfaces will come to Enhaced intewrface determination.Because there you are specifying the Interface Mapping. That is the Reason.

But in yor case Problem is coming Because of Receiver Determmination.

Check It.

Thanks.

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you specified each condition for each reciever in reciever determination?

Please check?

Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, I have specified condition for each receiver..

and I ahve onlt 1 MI for target (same MT for both the receiver)

In receiver determination I have used [ ] to give another condition....

do I have to use + to give another condition for different receiver?

Kindly tell me

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

If you have 2 Receivers You have use '+' and you have to give another Condition. Otherwise Fille will go to both the Receivers.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If u give + sign, the same condition applies to both the receiver..

since I have 2 receiver and I have to give 2 different condition we have to use [ ]..

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Receiver Determination tab you will find Configure receivers there press '+' at the place of Condition give XPATh and at Service specify the Receiver Busciness System or Busciness Service. There you can give 2 Recivers and 2 Conditions.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a bit suprised that you not using BPM. It is okay you can do 1 to N mapping without mapping but if you facing some problem in XPath, you can obviously use BPM.

if you are not able to split messages in multiple then please check which SP you are on. It should be greater than SP 14 i hope.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jyothi,

I tried doing wat u suggested, but i am not able to do so...

can u pls give me any of yr email id?

Thanks

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

I think u kept Receiver determination as Extended keep Standard only and then you find those things what I previously Suggested. Do like that. You will get it.

Thanks.

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

I think u need to use [ ] option only for both conditions for both recievers only. Have you choosed standard option only in reciever determination?

Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have used standard receiver determination only....

kindly see this link: [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/42/ed364cf8593eebe10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm]

If you want to specify a new condition for forwarding the message to a receiver, in the table in the Display/Edit Receiver Determination editor in the Configured Receivers frame, choose Insert New Condition () and call the condition editor by using the input help ().

● If you want to specify a new condition for forwarding the message to multiple receivers, in the table in the Display/Edit Receiver Determination editor in the Configured Receivers frame, choose Insert Line After Selection ( ) and call the condition editor by using the input help ().

I guess we have to use [] and not +

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

Can you try by keeping Add Time Stamp option in file reciever communication channels and test whether are they getting created with the some difference in time or not.

Just for checking...

Regards,

Chandra.