cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tibco EMS Adapter with JNDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to make PI 7.1 send and receive messages from a Tibco EMS Queue.

I have deployed the driver (tibjms.jar) on PI but when I configure a Communication Channel using transport protocol "Access JMS Provider with JNDI" it doesn't send or receive messages from the EMS queue on Tibco. In the Communication Channel Monitoring it shows the status "Sucessfully disconnected from destination: null".

I tried to configure a communication channel using the transport protocol "Access JMS Provider Generically" and it connets to the queue - status in the Communication Channel Monitoring is "Sucessfully connected to destination: Queue[[XXXXXX]]", but the message still doesn't appear on the Tibco queue.

Does anybody ever had this problem before? Is there some configuration step missing?

Edit:

Using the transport protocol "Access JMS Provider Generically" is working now. The problem was in the module, that PI 7.1 used in the receiver CC the same modules that was in sender (I compared with PI 7.0).

But the problem with JNDI still remains. Now it shows the following error when sending a message:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: No transition found from state: STARTING, on event: process_commence for DFA: CC_TESTE_EMS_RECEIVER_JNDI:43be82976b3c31f891ba6807fca8d5ba

Is there any problem using the generically configuration instead of the JNDI?

Edited by: camilla pi on Apr 27, 2009 9:23 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Camilla,

Did you check SAP Note 1099720 (FAQ JMS Adapter with Tibco EMS)

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1099720

There are a lot of details how to configure the JMS Adapter with TIbco EMS.

However why don't you use the regular JNDI connection option? Its kind of easier to use.

Best wishes

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please let me know, how you solved the issue...and the JMS adapter configurations ( Sender & receiver) used as well the TIBCO driver names that needs to be deployed..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nobody can help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any update ? We are also facing same issue. Communication channel status shows green but the description is "Sucessfully disconnected from destination: queue".

Please let us know if this is a bug or does it has any sap note released.