cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inheritence Active flag for GR & GI Processing time for Location Product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I am working on the requirment to set Inheritence flag for GR Processing time and GI Processing time when a new Product Location(Product extended to a new location in ECC) CIF'ed to SCM. So that these two values will be picked up from Location master in APO.

May be Inheritence flag settings can be configurable in SPRO or additional programming needed to enhance SCM CIF User exit to populate these fields.

To view Inheritence fields on Producti location, Visit Product master transaction and Specify Product and Location and click on display. Now from menu, click on Goto->Inheritence. Now click on the back button to view the Inheritence flag screen.

Any suggestions to set inheritence flag?All your inputs in this regard highly appreciated. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

It seems there are pre-requisities for using this inheritence fields like to extend table structures before entering the inheritence values. You need to take the help from basis teams to create append structures for table structure supplied by SAP

/SAPAPO/MLREF_I

/SAPAPO/MATLOC_R_I

/SAPAPO/MATL_SPP1_R_I

/SAPAPO/EXT_MATLOCX

The link which I have given previously contains all the details. So, before proceeding take help from basis team so that your query will be easily resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Senthil.....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil Kumar,

The following link briefs about the Inheritance product master attributes, features and its maintenance procedure.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/6c/f6474105faba5fe10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.