cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Orders with category "AB" (Released) can be moved by PP/DS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We would like to avoid that when we execute PP/DS the orders with category "AB" (Released) could be moved.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Pedro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

Please confirm whether your query is that "you don't want PP/DS planning to include orders of the type process orders(R) status".

Awaiting your reply

Thanks

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Thanks for your reply.

I will try to explain:

When executing any kind of PP or DS heuristic the system should see these orders but should not be able to move them. The day/hour for these orders should be frozen.

For example when going to /sapapo/cdps1 I should see these orders but should not be able to drag and drop them to another day/hour.

What is happenning is that an order that was already released for production is moved from that date

when we execute the DS heuristic.

Please ask me more detailed if you need.

Thanks,

Pedro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

When an order converts into PrcOrd (R), AB category, it automatically becomes date fixed and then it cannot be moved by any planning engine.

Please check and confirm if your order is "date fixed". If it is not, then tick the "date fixed" option in the product view and then try and execute PP/DS heuristic. Hopefully it should resolve your issue.

However, why the Order is not getting Date fixed while releasing needs to be investigated separately.

Regards,

Binod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Binod,

thanks for your reply.

In fact the date is not fixed in the product view. I tried to insert the flag "date Fixed" manually but the field is not editable.

How can I do that?

regards,

Pedro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

Please try running the Firming Heuristic "Firm Objects" to firm the orders. It becomes date fixed after that.

Regards,

Binod