cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a sales area ocen WH R1(where OCEN Sales organisation WH is Distribution Ch and R1 Div)

Ocen WH R2

ocen WH R3

also I have the sales area ocen IN R1

ocen IN R2

ocen IN R3

the issue is when I assign the sales area to document types I can able to assign ocen wh r1

ocen wh r2 and ocen wh R3 but I am not able to assign Ocen IN R2,Ocen IN R3 except ocen IN R1

I am getting the error messgae first define OCEN/IN/R2 as firstas a general sales area

please give ur valuable feedback

Regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In t code OVAO combine sales organizations

OVAM combine distribution channels

OVAN combine divisions

You need to complete all these three and then do OVAZ assign order types to sales areas

In t code OVAN it looks like OCEN and R2 and OCEN and R3 combination the reference Division is missing

Hence the issue

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

But in Table TVTA it is not getting updated

Table enteries are missing for

Ocen IN R2

OCEN IN R3

regards,

Michael

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

First of all check in VOR1 & VOR2 , then in the assignment part in OVAM , OVAO& OVAN . Also check in your enterprise structure wheather you have done the assignments correctly or not. because if you have not done then it wont update in TVTA table. So check in your enterprise structure the assignment part of Ocen IN R2 ; OCEN IN R3

Regards

Srinath

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

I agree with sri nath.

You need to check if you are not using cross division.

More information:

Link: [Business Area Scenario|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/5d/a77d89ec1111d2bc1000105a5e5b3c/frameset.htm]

regards.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

For your sales areas

OCEN IN R1

OCEN IN R2

OCEN IN R3

First of all maintain VOR1 & VOR2, and maintain common dist channels & common divisions

Secondly also make sure that in SPRO->sales and distribution->sales-> assign common division and channels and in OVAZ assign only for 1 sales area for which you are making common sales area

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

OVAO Combine Sales Org OVAM D channel OVAN Division

Or else copy the standard format e.g 1000 /10/10 so that all other assingment will copy and then assign the same .