Did you mean: 

ERROR during E2E setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are configuring E2E, and currently in managed system phase.:-

Lmservice updated upto 700---17.5

and as we have updated it and trying to do config it is giving below error

******************************************************************************************************************

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.wily.isengard.api.TransportConfiguration.<init>(IZZ)V

at com.wily.introscope.jdbc.IntroscopeConnection.open(IntroscopeConnection.java:170)

at com.wily.introscope.jdbc.IntroscopeConnection.<init>(IntroscopeConnection.java:53)

at com.wily.introscope.jdbc.IntroscopeDriver.connect(IntroscopeDriver.java:90)

at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:512)

at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:171)

... 187 more

*************************************************************************************************************

Upgrader is also getting failed

found SAP Note 1273028 need your comments

I am trying to monitor Netweaver 7.0 Enterprise Portal .

thanks in advance.

De'

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for late reply, I have posted the problem and SAP Support replied that either to wait for new SP aur down grade the Willy agent.

I am opting the 1st one.

Thanks'

De'

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Note 1273028, which you found already explains this known issue

So I would recommend to goto SPS19 (this will also fix many other bugs in SolMan)

Known problems in all Releases 80

1. The bytecode instrumentation agent 8.0 cannot be used for Solution Manager self-monitoring. Please upgrade to Solution Manager SP19 to enable self-monitoring with a version 8 bytecode agent. Otherwise Setup for Introscope Agents fails with

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.wily.isengard.api.TransportConfiguration.<init>(IZZ)V ...

As an alternative you can use Java agent version 7.2 for self monitoring of the Solution Manager Java stack SP18. Since the setup procedure involves several steps this is not recommended.