Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a Menu Item in between existing Menu items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I want to Add a new menu item in between existing menu item

For Example

I want to Add a New Menu Item called "Items copying" Under "Inventory" Module, After "Item Master Data".

I know it can be put at last but can i keep in between existing Menu Items.

In the "AddingMenuItems" example it was just shown that the Main Modules index is 43520, but how can i know the index of every specific Module for making it the father item?

Thanks&Regards

Mosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

edy_simon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not when you hover on the main menu window at the side,

Its in the Drop Down menu at the top : "File Edit ... Modules..."

Click on the modules menu and hover on the drop down menu.

Rgds

Edy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for the answers

but when i'm on "System Information" tagged, i still don't see the Module UID. i see just the information from the main menu table - Form (169), item, coloumn and row. i see no mention of "3072" when my mouse hovers over "Inventory".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for getting the menu uid's you have to go to the title bar...title bar is where you find File..Edit..Tools..and Module option...under this modules option when you explore this you will get the menu udis...

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As told above check the "VIEW SYSTEM INFORMATION" and chekc for the menu ID (From the menu modules check for the Menu ID by moving the mouse pointer on the menu..) And u can also have a look at the folowing example C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One SDK\Samples\COM UI\VB.NET\05.AddingMenuItems.

Vasu Natari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can get the menu UID for each Menu from Modules Menu on the Title Bar...select your system information and traverse between the menues you will get their id's

the menu uid of inventory module is 3072

Thanks