cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution Model in SAP SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know for what all technical/business scenarios do we need to setup the distribution model in BD64 in SAP SRM.

Thanks,

Manu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do we need to setup a distribution model to distribute the GOA as well to Back-end system.

Thanks,

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Incase of GOA, the IDoc is directly created in the backend system by a RFC call. Hence you can set up the ALE / IDoc setting for the inbound alone in the backend, this should suffice.

But in general, it is always advicable to use distribution model for ALE / IDocs.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards, Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathirvel,

In ECC side I already configed Inbound IDOC message type BLAORD and Outbound message type BLAREL. In SRM side I configed outbound message type BLAREL.

What farther config need for GOA in SRM side??

We distribute GOA from SRM to ECC by Job or other method??

In another word, how we trigger the distribution of GOA? It is auto or manual?

Thanks very much!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its not manditory to setup the distribution model. Its purelly depend up on the client requirement in which system they want to create confirmation ( GR) & Invoice.

If they create confirmation in SRM then need to setup distribution model to create corresponding GR in backend.

Can set up in classic , Extended classic & decoupled scenario..

These scenarios mainlly deffer in which system PO going to create.

Thanks

prasad.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So in classic scenario if i want to create PO in backend Distributiuon model is not required.

please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

PO is getting created by RFC, there is no relation with BD64.

Normally we create

ACC_GOODS_MOVEMENT

ACLPAY

BBPCO

BBPIV

MBGMCR,

SYNCH

the maintenace of messages is depends on the senario as mentioned in above thread

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

So in classic scenario if i want to create PO in backend Distributiuon model is not required ?

In classic scenario SC created in SRM system and follow on documents created in R/3

PO created with RFC ( BAPI) Not with discribution model ( idoc's ).

so no need to set up distribution model. if u r creating GR / invoice in backend end then no need to set

up distribution model..

if u want to create confirmation( GR) / invoice in SRM then need to setup distribution model to transfer GR and Invoice to back end system.

Thanks

prasad.s