cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

single invoice verification against multiple POs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

is it possible to do single invoive verification for multiople POs ?

if yes how to do this ?

what configuration steps required for this?

rgds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

my requirement is i have some import vendors , i have to pay duty to a single official authority,

to pay the customs duty through commertial invoice i would like to maitain IP ( invoice party) as the customs authority for that import vendors,

if i have maitained like this,

is it wokable or not,

what configuration steps i have to do ?

please suggest me.

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u have to maintain commisssioner of customs as vendor and enter that vendor in condition detail. so when u will make the ccommercial invoice u can make single invoice for multiple po since the invoicing party is same.

regards

jash

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MIR7 you have the option to enter multiple PO, just press the Yellow Arrow on the same screen which is next to PO input field there you can mention several PO & press adopt button, then all the Open PO for Invoice will be copied into this MIR7 Screen in the line items.

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create single invoice for mulitple POs/ line items provided vendor is same.

Go to MIRO and enter mulitple purchase orders by selecting more allocation criteria tab which is next to PO reference tab.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Miro , PO Reference Tab, there is right arrow indicated, click on that and enter multiple POs with Line Item and click on adopt button, your all multiple POs will be considered in single invoice verification.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u can do this through transaction MIRA background or u can do this by selecting the multiple options in MIRO.

regards

jash

Edited by: diptasya jash on Apr 27, 2009 2:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We can do Single MIRO for multiple PO's, if the vendor is same.

Create MIRO and give the all PO Nos, Line item no at Mulitple selection option and process it.

Regards

Prasanna