Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table where Icons are stored in ME 52 N

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wanted to check the conditions for the Icons(colors) in Me52.n. I don't know where it is stored .It just gives a structure name and no table an I wanted to set The color to yellow when The status is Blocked.

Icon can be seen in the tab Release Strategy and in that after entering the purchae req no.

When It is blocked Ie when Release indicator is X it should change Icon to yellow.It fetches data from Eban or some table .But not sure .Pl Help.....

george

4 REPLIES 4

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to SDN.

to get the icon, you just need to pass the internal representation of the icon. to get the same run program SHOWICON (from se38) and double click on the desired icon to get the internal representation. it will be in the format of @XX@.

for example ICON_GENERATE interal representation is @39@

Regards

Raja

0 Kudos

and the table name where its stored is ICON

Raja

0 Kudos

I wanted to know the condition where it is checked in the program and the variables used to change the icon since it is dynamic

0 Kudos

George,

I am not sure where you can find the condition, but you can find the release status of a requistion in the EBAN table. The field is FRGZU, which is the release status.

Probably you can search the ME52n program for the field FRGZU.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : please mark the helpful posts.