cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to draw lines after totals and grand total

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Hello experts I need the output something like this on smartforms.

Iam able to get the result as below but unable to draw lines at total as shown below.

How would get this.

please help.

Col1 Col2

Customer1

item1 1000

item2 2000

-

Total 3000

-

Customer2

item1 2000

item2 2000

-

Total 4000

-

Regards,

Ranjth n

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Sort of Begin and Sort Of end Events on Customer which are avaialable in Table node. In Sort of end event display the Total value in one row of table and provide Top and Bottom lines to it. Refresh the total value in Sort of Begin for next calculation of total.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U create 2 text nodes one above & below the TOTAL (text node for TOTAL) and write the statement &ULINE(50)& (or whichever length you want).

eg:

Create Text Nodes like below :

line_up &ULINE(50)&

total TOTAL

line_down &ULINE(50)&

Rgds,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith,

In the table select the line type for the footer and select the upper & lower frame and display.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lavanya,

I dint get these statements kindly explain.

bold se sy-uline as a command in the text module note thru insert as &SY-ULINE0(50)&....

wat did u mean by the above statement.

Regards,

Ranjith N

Former Member
0 Kudos

select the text element which you want the lines like total and grand total.

select the text goto output opions tab---> here you have preview here you have small boxes with lines

like left side line , down line and reght side line you have one box with 4 sides line box.

you to select upper line and down line....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Create your own font within own style.

When you create a fond select underline with Bold options

Now in go in the place where you want to display the line, just insert the text box - > then select the style in output option and then select the font . This undelrline would come as you want to display.

Regards

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried SY-ULINE in the text element of a cell it is not working.

Regards,

Ranjith N

Former Member
0 Kudos

use sy-uline as a command in the text module note thru insert as &SY-ULINE0(50)&....when u use sy-uline during print operation there will be slight gap between lunes, try to draw a line of the required length

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u are printing the TOTAL inside the TABLE or TEMPLATE, double click on it, then u ill see the FRAME buttons in TAB TABLE just below the TAB's...select the DRAW LINES & COLUMNS button (just above the Table layout) then select LOWER FRAME button. now draw the lines wherever u r printing the total.

Let me know if its not clear..

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

use SY-ULINE(length) command or use underscores for forming a line where ever required