cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

do not get printouts for some custoemrs through background job

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am getting the printouts through back ground jobs, suppose what ever the billing documents by end of the day and there is back ground job which runs and give the print outs for that i have maintained in VV31 medium 1 printout and dispatch time 1 periodical scheduled back ground job. Now i want to for some customers i don't want to get the printouts through back ground job.

Can you please suggest me how to control do not print for some customers.

Regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is solved now

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

When you run VF06, then you give From sold to party To Sold to party then you can exclude some customers.

Regards

Srinath

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can exclude these customers from variant which you use to run VF06 in background (just go to Multiple selection in field Sold-to and select excluded customers).

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply

after given exclude the customer in variant still am able to take print successfully fo that customer through background job.

could you please advice me where i did wrong.

Reagrds

venkat

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Then check the key combination you have maintained for the access sequence and the access sequence you have assigned to the output type.So check the condition record in VV32 for which key combination you have maintained for the output type

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please goto change mode of your such document and check there whether the output type is in RED or not?

If its red means its triggered already but due to some reason its not processed.

try nad revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri nath,

I have one access sequence for the combination sales org/dist channel/billing type and have maintained in vv32 sales org ,dist,billing type for that access sequence and medium is print out and dispatch time is 1 schedule back ground job

and now i created one more table which is combination of sales org/billing type/customer and medium is 1 and dispatch time 4 maintained in the vv32.

what ever the customer i maintained in vv32 for the new combination. after i created sales order and now creating the billing document even though output is triggering first combination which is background job, but i want to trigger 4 when saved application.

can you please suggest how to resolve this issue.

Regards

Venkat

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

As you said you have maintained two key combination may be because of that only you are not able to execute correctly , so maintain only one key combination (sales org/billing type/customer ) and then maintain conditon record for this key combination in VV31 and then check wheather your requirement is fulfilled or not i.e. go to VF06 and give From sold to party To Sold to party and run the transaction and then check wheather it is executing correctly or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrinath

Presently am using only one condition table which contains sales org/billing type and maintained for all medium '1' and date/time 1(send with periodically job). Now i want for some customer i don't want get the printouts through back ground job.

I have checked for back ground job there is a variant but it doesn't have no sold to party to exclude customer no. and for that variant combination of output,output application ,transmission mediumand object key and it didn't have sol to party to exclude it.

In this time how to control do not get the printout.

Regards

Venkat