Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drill Down Report gives an error for General Ledger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using the transaction GCAC to compare general ledger with profit centre accounting.While drilling down the report for PCA, the report works fine and gets drilled down to the invoice in SAP.But I get an error when I try to drill down the report for general ledger.It gives an error GI358 i.e. No line items were selected.The diagnosis of the error message shows that pool tables have to converted to transparent tables.

I want to know whether the error occurs beacuse of pool tables issue and if yes then how can we remove the error.

<<removed_by_moderator>>

Thanks,

Sandeep.

Edited by: Vijay Babu Dudla on Apr 27, 2009 7:04 AM

4 REPLIES 4

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep,

Check if this is of any relevance to you:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/EN/0a/8b7415dc4ad111950d0060b03c6b76/frameset.htm

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi,

I've already checked this link but I don't think that it is useful. It tells about how to convert the pool tables to transparent tables but nithing about why the error comes and how will the conversion correct the error.

Thanks,

Sandeep.

0 Kudos

It's a SAP standard transaction and, unless you've changed it in any way, if it's not working your first point of call should be SAP support. See if you can find a SAP note and if nothing looks promising raise a SAP note yourself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks