cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assessing Lotus Domino from Crystal reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am going to work in Crystal reports XI reports and Lotus notes 7.0 for database.( I dont have experience in lotus notes).

I am going to fix issues in already existing reports.

I have Crystal reports XI and Lotus notes 7 client installed in my system.

The database (NSF) file is in server.

For accessing the NSF file from Crystal reports we need Lotus NotesSql ODBC driver.

Please help me in installation and configuring the NotesSql ODBC driver for accessing the NSF database from crystal reports.

I dont know where to install the Lotus NotesSql ODBC driver(in local machine or server) and how to configure it for NSF database.

And help me in creating file DSN to connect database from Crystal reports.

Thanks

Sakthi

Edited by: Sakthivel Duraisamy on Apr 27, 2009 11:34 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sakthivel,

Has your problem been solved, I am facing with the same issue.

We need to push data from Lotus notes to SAP BW, I am not sure how to go about the same. I don't want to use Flat files. Can you please let me know what source system are you using. How did you go about this problem

Request you to please share the solution.

Regards,

Sreekul Nair

0 Kudos

Hi Sakthi,

All we can help you with is connecting Crystal to the DB using ODBC. I suggest you post your question to installing and configuring Lotus Notes ODBC driver to Lotus's support site. Once it is configured all CR requires is that we can find the path to where the client is installed. This is always located in the PC's PATH statement.

Creating a DSN you do through Control Panel and selecting a System DSN and then selecting Lotus ODBC driver. Fill in what ever is required and test the connection.

Thank you

Don