Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Reconciliation of Stock. . .

Hi all,

i have a question, rather Doubt in my mind. . .

We generally schedule CCR jobs for Stock at night and clear the inconsistencies in the morning.

Whenever we clear the error, we observe a situation wherein the stock which were showing inconsistency (missing in APO) gets cleared after we send it to the respective destination system, however a set of new product_location combination is seen as a inconsistency, after we have done the iteration for the first set. And the situtation keeps on repeating.

My question is, is this happening beacuse when we iterate, the system communicates with the real time data, and throws a inconsistency for the new set ?

i mean, once we have send the queues for the first set, stock for another combination which was not in sink comes in as a form of inconsistency??

Does CCR communicates with real time data or it works on the data which the system has captured during the job run????

Is this the case only for Stock data or is it also applicable for others !

Please let me know your valuable comments and observation on the same.

I hope, i have represented the question properly, and understandable to you. . .

Note : The set of Product_location that we recieve during the first iteration is different from which we recieve later.

Thanks in advance,

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question