Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in" BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE"

Simha_
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When i'm posting the PO_GR through MIGO,

I'm getting the error <b>"Of the required quantity of material TM1252-2020, 1.000 EA remain(s) open"</b>.

Can anyone tell me what is tha cause for this error, whether technical or functional.

Regards,

Simha.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

When posting, all the quantity should be released ie posting can be done with all quantity & material should have 0 EA. Try to post once again with total quantity.

U can take help of functional guys who can explain u much in detail why these type of errors occur.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think your PO item needs to be received in full rather than partially. Are you sending a quantity that is less than the requested PO item quantity?

If that is true, then you need to ask the business/functional folks whether this situation can happen in real life. If they say that is how it happens in reality, then you need the functional folks to change the config to allow partial/multiple deliveries against a PO line item. If they say no, that should not happen, then you have to always validate before calling the BAPI to make sure that the PO line item quantity always equal to the GR quantity.

Another thing to remember is that sometimes there are over delivery and under delivery tolerances defined in config. Also, if info records are there, then they also control how the GR validations are performed. Also check if you have to mark the delivery complete indicator on the item.

Srinivas