cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surveys synchronisation in Mobile Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I created a survey and wanted to push that particular survey to the Mobile Client , As DNL_SURVEYXML is a bulk replication object i have used the OSS note - 881866 and created the program

and pushed that particular survey to CDB through Delta Download.

I also could able to find in SMW01 Sboc and Mbdoc has been created against the Queue name CRI_CRM_SURVEYXML_CDBI .

But when i checked in laptop the same survey is not appearing.

please kindly let me know is there are steps which i have missed out.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186644
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish

Please check the following

a) Customizing download for the following objects has been done:

DNL_SRVY_DET, CRM_SRVY_ACT, DNL_SURVEY_XML

b) Mobile client is assigned following subscriptions:

Customizing object 40 and Customizing Survey Tool.

C) Ensure that the initial download for the Survey was done from CRM to

CDB (customizing object: DNL_SURVEYXML)

After, in the IDES, if you check the tables SMOSURXML and SMOSURXSLT,

the data should be available.

Regards,

Gervase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gervaasse,

Thanks for your time and reply.

I Work in CRM 5.0 and SP07.

1. I have Downloaded the Following Objects - DNL_SURVEY_XML

2. I could able to find the survey in the table SMOSURXML and SMOSURXSLT

3. Mobile Client is already assigned to the Subscriptions.

In the laptop i could able to find other surveys which was previously created not that particular survey which

i have downloaded manually using the program according to the note.

Please revert is there anything i need to check.

Thanks,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

Please help me as i am unable to send the survey to the laptop .

I could able to find the Survey in the tables SMOSURXML and SMOSURXSLT.

is there any Function Module which can be used to Extract the data to the laptop.

Please revert.

Thanks,

Satish Kumar

former_member192750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the receivers segment of the BDoc in SMW01, not just the 'Receiver Site Name' column shown in the SMW01 main screen - you should click the button for Receivers/Error segments. If the name of their are no sites in that list. Is this problem specific to one client or all clients?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankan,

Thanks for the inputs.

I have checked the same in SMW01 and i could find the Site name , Site ID , RFC Destination with Queue

name in the Bdoc's Receivers.

The problem is with one particular client which is active now and in which we are testing regularly.

Kindly Revert.

Thanks,

Satish

former_member192750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this happening for all new surveys that you create and should goto this client? Do you get this survey if you do an EXTRACT for the Survey subscription on this site?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankan,

Thanks for your mail.

As i told you previously it is happening for the new survey which i have created but could see the same in the CDB tables.

Let me know Is there any Function Module which can be used to Extract the data to the laptop.

Thanks,

Satish

former_member192750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The FM you are referring to is NOT supposed to be used before checking some criteria and I would advise you to never use it unless explicity mentioned by SAP Support staff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

why don't you use the standard extract functionality in Tx smoeac?

Or remove the subscription/s and assign it/them again after the replication and realignment has been finished (Tx smohqueue)?

Regards,

Wolfhard

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For a successful download of object DNL_SURVEY_XML, CRM_REL field of

CRMRFCPAR needs to be set correctly.

For the entry CONSUMER = CDB, field CRM REL denotes the appropriate CRM

version. eg 3.0 = 300, 3.1 = 310, 4.0 = 400, 5.0 = 500, 5.2 = 520.

Please maintain the appropriate version as follows.

1. Goto Transaction SM30 and Enter Table: CRMRFCPAR to maintain it.

2. Edit the entry /entries with Consumer as 'CDB'

3. Set CRM_REL to appropriate version.

4. Save .

Regards,

Nagaraju D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check if note 1000652 is in?

Best Regards

Krithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Satish, could you so kindly to tell me how to modify the standard survey layout to fit into Hand Held device, is ti possible?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I am facing the same problem.

did your problem get resolved ? If yes, it would be great if you can tell me how to solve this.

Regards,

Ryan.

former_member192750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does running the standard EXTRACT functionality in SMOEAC on the particular site solve the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ryan,

Have you already performed the below steps?

1. Download the Object - DNL_SURVEY_XML

2. Make sure that survey entries are present in CDB tables SMOSURXML and SMOSURXSLT

3. Mobile Client is already assigned to the Subscriptions.

Please note that Replication Object for surveys is DNL_SURVEYXML and publication

name is 'Customizing Survey Tool'. Please make sure that you have relevant subscription for the above publication and assigned it to you mobile client site.

Also,make sure that you site is in state 'Assigned to Client' in txn:SMOEAC.

If all the above conditions are satisfied and still survey data is missing in MSA IDES,then you need to

do an extract using txn:SMOEACX for your site.And do not forget to run conntrans once the extract is

done.

This should definitely solve your issue.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Shanthala Kudva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry ..typo mistake in above reply.

Txn for extract is SMOEACEX.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Shanthala Kudva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks for your inputs.

I can see the Survey in the table SMOSURXML.

I have extracted the site again and did the con trans again but the survey did not replicated in the laptop.

In SMOHQUEUE i could find the Queues AC_EXTRACT and REALIGN has entries in it and could not process the same manually.

Due to think the error is because of the Queues entries struck.

Kindly revert as am struck up.

Satish

former_member192750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are the SMOHQUEQUE stuck with errors? If not the the entries are just sitting there without being processed, try to STOP and then START the Queue Daemon. You can infact goto the EXTRACT queue and click on the individual entries in it and check whether they are infact the surveys stuck for the site you wanted to send them too...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankan,

Thanks for your inputs,

Yes i have done the same by starting the Queue Demon, But i get the Error in AC_EXTRACT and REALIGN Queues. The Error being

AC_EXTRACT - Could not determine module name: CNBCCFSAP12000 GENKEY: REPLIEXTRACTCG

REALIGN - Function module "/1CRMGC/CGCALL_REALIGN_RRI" not found.

I have used the note 881866 - Delta Download for Surveys and run the same using selected parameters in order to send that particular survey.

Kindly give inputs to solve this problem.

Thanks,

Satish Kumar

former_member192750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The queue entries for CNBCCFSAP12000 but they need to be corrected - you can try going to SBDM and regenerating the BDoc above - I would however recommend you open a ticket with SAP support to clarify this CNBCCFSAP12000 error. This error is unrelated to your SURVEY issue - are there DNL_SURVEY_XML entries there at all in the EXTRACT queue after the CNBCCFSAP12000 entry? If yes, they would not be processed till the earlier problem is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the error occurs because some function modules for the pricing BDoc have not been generated.

This should be done automatically in the Dev System when generating the CDB tables and BDocs - but after transporting to QA or Prod a specific or full generation should be done (or even scheduled) there.

You can do this by using Tx gnrwb, selecting generator group REPLI, mark the BDoc which has the failure, click button <mark active> and click the generate button (on the left side).

Then restart the R&R in smohqueue.

Regards,

Wolfhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the Inputs , i have regenerated the BDOC but still the Survey did not reach the laptop,

but the survey is in the table and all the entries in the AC_Extract and Realign got executed.

I am not sure if am doing any mistake can you throw some inputs to check why the survey has not reached the laptop.

Thanks,

Satish

former_member192750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you run an EXTRACT from Tx: SMOEAC on the Survey subscription for the site? If it still doesn't download the Survey, try removing and adding back the subscription to the site and see if it works...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks very much for your inputs.

I synchronize the CRM_SRVY_ACT and DNL_SRVY_DET to bring the Survey into the Mobile Client.

Now the Question arise is that how can i get the the final survey results in the BI.

I checked the cubes and ODS in BW for the activities 0CRM_C08 , 0CRM_ACT I could not able to find the Questionnaire or the survey in any of the cubes.

Does SAP stores these survey answers in the Cube or could anyone please tell me how can i bring those data in to the SAP BW.

Thanks,

Satish