Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning text

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

In F150 T-code, after i have maintained parameters and schedule i can modify dunning proposal for each customer.

Besides this, i can i add some extra texts(notes) to customer and billings.

Is there any transaction where I can view those texts for all clients or in which table are stored those notes (text) ??

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using the standard dunning form means, please check the text from where it picked in the script form, and you can accordingly make the necessary changes at customer or vendor master tables.

Or if you using the custom dunning form, then you can replace the existing logic and put your own logic by creating a new perform in the subroutine pools by passing the dependant keys.

So you can change the dunning text accordingly.

Regards,

Santhosh

0 Kudos

which tables contains dunning text? i have to create a report and i can't find tables that contains those texts...

if someone know...

0 Kudos

Hi,

First you execute the transaction OBL6 (Dunning Program Configuration Documentation), which shows you all the details regarding the dunning program, dunning notice selected, and dunning notice for header and footer level etc... based on the dunning procedure and company code.

If you are creating the new one, then you can look into some existing procedure how this is done.

For detailed view, you can go to transaction FBMP, there you can see the above details again, also can be changed if required.

Now looking into the output form which got triggerred, check the code from where and how the logic took place.

Regards,

Santhosh.

0 Kudos

maybe i was not so clear ...

a dunning proposal can be changed and at client level and billings level SAP gives facility to add some notes, corespondences.

I'm not lookink for dunning form ... i'm searching for those notes,text, correspondences.

In which tables are stored those texts (notes)? I think it's in a pooled table... but which table?