cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demand management -reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing one problem in demand management.

I have created PIR in MD61 with VSF requirement type (eg.500 nos) and run MRP for that material. System has created Planned order for 400 nos. Because there was manual reservation for 100 nos for which planned was there already. But I want the system to create planned for 500 nos by ignoring manual reseravtion.So in demand management I changed the consumption indicator "1"( consider only customer requirements). Eventhough system consumes the reservation and creates planned for 400 nos only.

Can you please tell me what could be the issue.

Regards

Karthikeyan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kathikeyan,

Can you let us know what is the Movement type used in your reservation?

Also check whether you have a stock for 100nos, if so what you have got is right.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using strategy as 40

Movement type for reservation is 201. but it consumes both manual reservation (201 movement type ) and ordser reservation (261 movement)

Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

iam closing the thread.

reagrds

karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing the thread

former_member1269942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthikeyan

check in OPJJ for your availability check and checking rule that include reservation is ticked if it then remove it rom there and run the mrp with recreate planning

check and come back

regards

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to set blank in the consumption indicator field, it is not allowing blank, instead it takes "3" as default.

I removed reservation tick mark in OPJJ , but no change.

Regards

Karthikeyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

pls check the setting in t.code OMP6

for ur requirement class what the comsumtion idicator you made as the default value.

as per your requirement pls change BLANK as the default. if you made the NO ALLOCATION is as BLANK option in the comsumtion idicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I set blank in MD62, but system does not consider any thing.

It creates planned order for VSF qty, It does not consume sales order/reservation.

Regards

Karthikeyan

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthikeyan,

what is the planning strategy that you are using .............

Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think u need to use indicator -

(no allocation) ... please try..

Because I ve read in a thread that...

If PIR is 100 no

Sales order of qty 10 no

Material reservation created manually for 5 no

Dependent requirements from released production order for 50 no.

If consumption indicators 1(consume only with customer requirements) – then you will see in MD04 PIR = 100-10 = 90

if 2(only consume reservation, dependent requirements) , then PIR = 100-5-55 = 40

3(consume customer reqts, reservation, dependent requirements = 100-10-5-50 = 30

karthick

Edited by: karthick PP on Apr 27, 2009 10:51 AM