cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Text in Arabic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have created one standard text in S010 transaction using language code 'AR' . i.e

Arabic. In design mode is showing properly but when i am previewing it.

it is showing me transvere characters means last character is comming at the first place and same is

apparing sequentially.

For example :

Original text in design mode : abcd

Changed text in preview mode : dcbd.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

For Arabic texts, you have to change the Character Set to "Arabic(Right-Justified)". In any of the SAP Screens, You can set it by clicking the last button in the standard tool bar. Or You can use Alt+F12.

There go to option Chartacter Set and then set it as "Arabic(Right-Justified)". Usually we will log in to our systems with West Europian(Latin-1). But, their default settings are different compared to us. So, for the checking the output, logon to the system using AR and then change the character set.....

This would be helpful, i guess.....

,,,,,Pavan

aditya_avadhanula
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The arabic texts are right aligned while the english are left aligned . We also faced the same issue in our project . So if you are designing the form in arabic you are sure to face this issue of mis alignment of english characters . What i would suggest is if english text in your form is fixed or limited ( like in table heading , signature ETC) then use this texts in graphical format i.e Pictures and vice versa if the arabic texts are limited . This all depends on the login language you use . Because you are sure to face formastting issues for engluish text if the text is dynamic ,say material descrption for different line items.

anversha_s
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please LOGIN in 'AR' into SAP.

Then do the needful and try. It will work correctly.

Thanks and Regards,

Anversha

Former Member
0 Kudos

print the text and check....