cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Re-Punchout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone out there tell me if re-punchout can be done using SRM? Punchout is good but one requirement that is in the list is to be about to go back into a punchout order and make changes to the shopping cart and make changes to existing items (add, delete, etc..) then pull the cart back over.

Thanks in advance

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

If you can be more specific in your explainations, we may find clues to manage that in SRM.

Regards.

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vadim

The flow would work something like this,

User creates a Purchase Requisition through SRM selecting items from a vendor punchout catalog and placing them into a shopping cart.

User brings the order back from the vendors catalog to SRM

User needs to make corrections to the request i.e. change quantities ordered from the vendor, add additional items, remove items that may not be needed etc..

User would re-punchout to their shopping cart to make the above changes without having to re-create the entire order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

As I understand you're working with a Partner that manages its offers consistency in its Catalog tool.

This scenario is not managed by SRM standard, but I've worked on workaround for this need.

1- External Offer reference

You have to store in your SC and POs the External requirement reference.

For that you can use the standard OCI fields NEW_ITEM-EXT_QUOTE_ID (and NEW_ITEM-EXT_QUOTE_ITEM if needed).

These data can be stored in CUF in the SC and PO Items (bu standard fields should exist)

2- No Local modification

You have to implement a logic to avoid the items modification in SRM SC if these fields are filled in (BADI Modification + SC ABAP or templates changes)

3- PO Split

You have to implement the BADI PO Split based on the external requirement number

4- Re-Punchout

You'll have to design it yourself.

You'll have to address the following points:

-If the user is changing an existing SC that contains external requirement, you'll implement the OCI call BADI to send the requirement number to the catalog solution

-In the catalog return, you'll manage the items replacement based on the external quote and external quote item. This is to be done in the catalog transfer BADI

Have fun.

Vadim

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

As far as i know, such functionality does not exist in SRM.

I would be interested too if someone has developped this

Kind regards,

Yann