cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit Management - Audit Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I need to define the audit areas in the audit management module. Is this to be defined in the Object Attribute of Audit type ( IMG settings) that I will have to define the areas? Then in that case, where should I define the subareas.

Eg. I have payroll audit under the internal audit process.

The Audit type is : Internal Audit Process.

Object attribute is payroll audit;

In this i have the foll sub areas as : recruitment, perforamance evaluation, payroll processing etc., where can I capture this subareas? Can I also capture the frequency of when this audit is to be executed?

Or should I define the audit type itself as payroll & give these as object attributes?

Then in that case for internal & external payroll audits should I define, Audit type: Payroll internal audit and payroll statutory audit.

Can I defaultly attach an audit programme for each type of audit type / object attribut, so that, when the audit type is selected while creating the audit, the programme comes as an automatic attachment?

Regards,

Neeraja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraja,

First understand the audit components as defined by SAP

Audit Plan - The audit plan consists of all audits planned for a particular period of time. For example, all audits that are to be executed in the space of one year are defined in an annual audit plan. There is always only one current version of an audit plan, where all date shifts and the degree of completion for the individual audits can be found.

Audit - is a systematic, independent, and documented process used to obtain audit results and to evaluate these results objectively in order to determine to what extent the criteria of the audit have been fulfilled. This can be certification, external, Internal etc.

Question lists are multilingual collections of questions that are answered during the execution of the audit. The allowed valuation can be planned for each hierarchy level.A question list can be structured hierarchically. Multiple question list can be assigned to audit.

So you can create object attribute audit and assign question lists for recruitment, perforamance evaluation, payroll processing to this.In audit you can put planned start and end dates in basic data tab and next audit date in Results tab.

Pl. note that once you create Audit plan or Audit same you can use as template for creating subsequent audits.

Regards

Suhas Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one detailed ppt for audit management but I am unable to link this document. How can I send this to you?

Regards

VT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I have the id in my business card. Can u send the document through this.

Thanks in advance,

Neeraja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have define as "Payroll internal' and 'payroll-statutary' as audit types in cusomizing. Path is SPRO>CA>AM>Audit definition>Audit type. You can also define input value fields for audit object in the same screen e.g plant, vendor etc.

For your last question on attaching the audit program (i understand as question list), I have no idea, if u find a soultion pl post it, I also would like to explore that option.

regards

Hemanth