Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in CV01n

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ppl,

Actually iam new to DMS.I have some queries like-

1) Is it necessary to have DMS server..with out DMS server cant we store the documents.

2) I have created a simple docu in cv01n ..but iam facing errors like-Network address DEFAULT of your computer is not maintained.

3)what is data carrier..i have tried to give the input as zcarrier:(..its displaying 'does not exist in TDWD table.so do i need to configure the TDWD table or its BASIS consultants work.

4) please give me the clear picture of CV01n,CV02n,CV03n steps and for keeping Material creation for req.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyank

You can save your documents in sap server itself if you dont need to store many documents.

I think you have to maintain the path In Define data carrier typeserver front end: c:/temp like that for that error. You have to define the data carriers like server, frontend pc, vault, archive link etc in spro.

cv01n--used for creating the document

cv02n- change the document

cv03n- Display the document

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

so you mean to say ..that i need to input as c:/desktop(provided if my file is in frontend) in data carrier???

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prasad please guide me yar..as iam in no mans land..i got time frame to do this work..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In spro-->define data carrier type frontend server, give pc and description and path like C:\TEMP\

Then select that row and click on identify frontend computers there click on default tab which will be present at the top right of the screen. That might solve your problem.

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok thanks a lot..and what about table TDWD..do i need to configure this table..Because there is no anysingle entry exists in the table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

do i need to configure in

1)Define data carrier type "vault"

and what should be the values for type? online? vault?

2)Define data carrier type "archive"

type?..please reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyank

It depends on your requirements whether to do the settings for vault and archive.There will be some default settings already in place. We have not done any settings in the table TDWD. If your problem is solved with the above solution you can leave it i think.

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prasad..still same eroor yar..Network address DEFAULT of your computer is not maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In define data carrier type did u define pc, path.

Then in define frontend computers-->Front end computers:click on the default tab

The following settings should be there for PC

data carrier type : pc

netwrk address: default

Desc:PC...

Plz check

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya i have done with it.thanks a lot.last.how can we attach this document number to material master(GRN) or invoice receipt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

prasad thank you..problem solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

can you tell me how I can access the data carrier options? And please tell me what "spro" is. Thanks

Regards

Marc