cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert PR to PO..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have to convert PRs (of doc type say for example : ZISG in Company code : 0066) to PO (of doc type say for example : ZISA in Company code : 0064)

Ie., the PRs exist in a particular company code with a particular doc type needs to be converted to PO in different company code with different document type.

Kindly let me know how we can do this and let me know the required configuration settings.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

First thing to note is that Document type config is independent of the company code.

The other thing is the PR in one company code can be linked to Po in another company code ,provided that the Purchase org used should be linked to these two company codes.

After doing the above setting .Now in the document type config of the PO --> link the PO doc type to the PR doc type.

And for validation purpose write the linkage check on company code in the user exit

EXIT_SAPMM06E_012-ZXM06U43-----ME21N

so that the system checks at the company code.

Hope so it helps.

Regards

Anjanna.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Automatic PO

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the below path in SPRO to Assign PR document type to PO document type:

Material Management- Purchasing-Purchase Order--- Define docu types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SPRO> Material MGMt> Purchasing>PO> Define docu types..

Here u need to link ur PO docu type to PR docu type under "linked purchase requisition" tab

Regards

Chetan