cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked items paid in auto.payment run

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on ECC 6.0. Auto.payment run is done centrally in our corporate office. Our users across various locations post invoice. If an item is included in proposal and in the meanwhile if any user puts a payment block for that item then also payment is carried out. i.e. if the item is included in proposal, the same will be paid even if we put a block subsequent to payment proposal before payment run. This seems to be the standard design.

Please tell us how we can prevent items being paid if the payment block is put after the payment proposal. You can suggest function module/BADI/User exit/validation which will take care of the above scenario.

Regards

S.Radhakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This cannot be done.

Once the items are being included in the proposal, any subsequent changes will not be considered in the payment. Only whatever items are being picked up in the proposal will be considered in account.

I would not expect in an efficient SAP environment to run payment run after number of days of payment proposal. If we are keepting long time gap between proposal run and payment run, then all the vendors get blocked for payment of any further invoice, till the time you complete payment run.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

we also run payment run immediatley after the proposal. But in a decentralised environment for invoices, it may so happen that the item is blocked subsequent to prposal stage. We would like to prevent such items being paid.

Regards

S.Radhakrishnan

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not think this is possible, as this is against the system behaviour. Every activity in SAP will have a time stamp. Any changes on or before of proposal run will be taken into consideration.

Regards,

Ravi