Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Split

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have created a copy control Routine from delivery to billing i.e accordingly storage location wise billing split.

From one delivery document automatic split for Excisable material and Trading Material,two invoices.

But after creation of billing document i want to cancel of excisable materilal invoice.but not to cancel of trading material invoice.

I cancelled the Excisable materaial invoice,but system doesnot permit to reverse

At VL09 Is there any Possibilities to reverse only Exciasble material....

Please suggest.

Regards

Sahoo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

jaga_tiki ,

First You will have to cancel Excsie Invoice use Tcode J1iin or J1iH

Second cancel Invoice VF11

Third then go for VL09

Regards

Sathya

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I cancelled the Excisable materaial invoice,
    but system doesnot permit to reverse

What error system throws when you were cancelling the excise invoice ?? Only if you are able to cancel the excise invoice, you can cancel billing document followed by delivery and most importantly, you cannot cancel partially.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Example

Delivery Document one with Two billing Document like ZTIV-Billing document-1 with Qty 6 and ZRIV-Billing document-2 with Qty-5.

But i want to cancel only ZRIV with billing Qty-5 bunt not to can cel ZTIV billing Document.

At VL09 system doesnot permit me ti reverse for this scenario

Sahoo

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said earlier, in VL09, you cannot cancel for partial quantity or selected line item. You have to cancel the entire delivery for which, all subsequent documents has to be cancelled.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

hueychin_liew
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Should you first reverse the invoice before the delivery? Have you try VF11 or VF02 by cancelling the billing & please let us know the specific error you have encounter during your attempt

Thank you.

Best regards,

Huey Chin