cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message got struck in hold status in message monitoring.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDNers,

I am doing Idoc to File scenario. I triggered an Idoc and it is successfully processed in XI and got struck in message monitoring with hold status.

After repetetive attempts of restarting the message, still it is in hold status.

Even if I tried to cancel the message, it is not cancelling as it is in hold status.

Can anybody please help how to process the message or can anybody explain how to cancel the message from message monitoring, which is in hold status.

Regards,

Jayaram.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you check tcode:sm58 ,see if it is errored out..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayram,

Please check the below blog :

and do refer to the SAP note 811864.

Regards,

Madhusree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the message that has not yet been delivered is not in error state, the problem cause is probably that the message is blocked in the QRFC queues of the Integration Engine.

Check queue status

Call the Integration Server and call transaction SMQR in the sender and receiver Integration Engine in the corresponding system client.

Check the status of the scheduler and the status of the XBQ* and XBT* queues:

u25CF     Inbound qQueues
XBTI* (ExactlyOnce)
XBQI* (ExactlyOnceInOrder) 
u25CF     Outbound queues
XBTO* (ExactlyOnce)
XBQO* (ExactlyOnceInOrder) 
u25CF     Acknowledgment queues
XBTB* (ExactlyOnce)
XBQB* (ExactlyOnceInOrder) 
u25CF     Large message queue

XBTL* (ExactlyOnce)
If the scheduler has the status Waiting, it is waiting for free work processes. This is why delays occur when XML messages are processed.
If not all necessary queues are registered, you can search for queues with the name prefix above using transaction SMQ2. Use transaction SXMB_ADM to register the queues in this case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below blog..

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3566] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think in ID in your reciver file comm channel you have specified the mode as Exactly Once in Order......if this is the case, then search for the first msg of your scenario and resend it.....if it is in error status, then cancel this msg and then process your second msg........

To avoid this situation, change the processing mode to Exactly Once in your reicever file comm channel in ID and activate it...........then your msgs will be processed by your reciver file comm channel.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select the particular message in SXMB_MONI and goto GoTO tab and press QRFC monitor and then select the check box and double click on it and press unlock and refresh it.

Thanks.