cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to copy Inventory from SNP 000 version to Demand Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one let me know what are the steps involved to copy the inventory data from SNP 000 live version of a particular keyfigure to DP version to a particular keyfigure .

Regards

Raghavendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghvendra,

When you say inventory I understand it as stock data. Now stock data is directly not avaibale in SNP planning book. Stock on hand key fig shows net value after adding reciptes to stocks and by subtracting demand in that bucket.

For your scenario, you may need to add a extra key figure in SNP planning book, and by using standard SNP function (same used for calculation of stock on hand (projected) in intial column) populate stock. Then you can use /SAPAPO/TSCOPY for populating same in DP planning book.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vaibhav,

Please can you explain me which is the standard function which is used to populate stock in SNP planning book. This is what I am looking for.

Thanks and Regards

Raghavendra Pai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghavendra,

Use following steps in a macro. Add "new key fig" name in below.

INTIAL_STOCK is the standard SNP function which will populate stock in a key fig

Row: "New Key Fig" ( Frm "1st nucket" ) =

INITIAL_STOCK( ACT_VERSION ; ACT_PRODUCT ; ACT_LOCATION )

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vaibhav,

Thanks a lot for the input..

But I am having one more doubt.

Assume

case1:

I want ro take the stock(blocked stock) ATP Categoey CI then what I need to do.

Case 2:

I want to take both ATP category CI and CD in to one key figure then how I need to write.

can I use Instead of INITIAL_STOCK....PHYSICAL_STOCK

Row: "New Key Fig" ( Frm "1st nucket" ) =

INITIAL_STOCK( ACT_VERSION ; ACT_PRODUCT ; ACT_LOCATION )

can I use Instead of INITIAL_STOCK....PHYSICAL_STOC

One more thing

If I will use instead of Row ---

Cell: "New Key Fig" ( 05/01/2009(may 1)" ) =

then stock will update only in 05/01/2009 right.......

It will not move forward...Please caarify.

Thanks and Regards

Raghavendra Pai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

INTIAL_STOCK function takes all the categories maintained in the stock category group which is maintained in a particular location master (refer SNP tab).

But this may affect your planning results also. Hence as you rightly said, you can use function PHYSICAL_STOCK and populate stock in new key fig.

Again you are right with your example, it will be only for current bucket with only one iteration, it will not popuate stock in future buckets.

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vaibhav,

Please can you tell me how to write macros for taking particular category using PHYSICAL_STOCK function.

And also how to write if I want to take tocategories.

I think all my questions are answered

This is the last may be

You are good man...

Regards

Raghavendra Pai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghavaendra,

I have never worked on PHYSICAL_STOCK macro, but it can be written as shown below: Here you can mention as many categories as required. (I have shown for CI and CK)

New Key Fig (30/04/2009) : ( 1 Iterations :30/04/2009; 30/04/2009 )

Row: New Key Fig ( Frm 30/04/2009 ) =

PHYSICAL_STOCK( u2018ACT_PRODUCTu2019 ; u2018ACT_LOCATIONu2019 ; ACT_VERSION ; u2018CIu2019 ; u2018CKu2019 ; u2026)

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

You can use /SAPAPO/TSCOPY - Copy/Version Management transaction for the same. In this, you can enter the planning area, version for both source and target systems and select the key figures you want to copy and then execute it.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.