Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS Employee Profile - 'selection_changed' event not working onload

former_member182048
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We followed the instruction in note 1112733 - which goes into detail of how to integrate other iviews with the teamviewer (MSS Employee Profile).

We followed the steps

1. created a new iview

2. added the mss profile page to this iview

3. added our WDA iview to the new page

On selection of new employee the values are passed back through the 'selection_changed' event.

The issue is that onload of the MSS Employee Profile the first employee by default is selected. It appears the event is not being triggered at this time.

Is there another event that needs to be subscribed to?

Cheers

John Patterson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i dont know how to create the webdynpro abap Iview in the portal, if you have the option like which is available in the webdynpro for java, then you can do that, i am very sure in webdynpro java prespective but, i dont have the knowldge of the Abap thing,

if i am wrong, correct me, but the process in the WebDynpro for JAVA is work fine,

Cheers,

Apparao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you are doin in the wrong way i think,

Dont create the page and adding the temviver view and your webdynpro view,

go to content admin, create a iview of type webdynpro - > select the Create one Iview for each application

that will promt for select the application - > you can find your application along with team viewer application select them by holding the controller - > you need to select the team viewer and your specific webdynpro application view - > click next - > you will get the two iviews and the names of that things, then click next and finish, dont create a page for that directly

create page and add your own temviver iview and own webdynpro iview, sont add the default sap provided teamviewer iview, that wont be work.

May be it can help you,

Cheers,

Apparao

former_member182048
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Apparao,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Are you sure that this will work for ABAP Webdynpro?

Cheers

JSP